Top Most Common Uses for LINE-X Products
- Fish boat holds
- Hail, bird, traffic protection over polyurethane foam
- Holding pond liners & secondary containment on geotextile fabric
- Pipelines (for corrosion control)
- Protect foam flotation billets from mechanical and hydrocarbon damage
- Roof coatings for metal decks
- Sealing manholes from water infiltration
- Tank linings for primary and secondary containment
- To protect concrete sewage manholes from H2S
LINE-X offers the BEST PROTECTION against:
- Blast Force Mitigation
LINE-X enhances your Safety Program in a number of ways …
- Fire-rated products
- Anti-slip surfacing for platforms, utility spaces & equipment.
- Secondary containment.
- Improved cleanability & maintenance.
- Color coding systems.
- Blast protection.
LINE-X® industrial coatings provide safe, anti-slip surfaces for any work environment, whether it is in a rural agricultural setting or on the factory floor. Application areas include concrete floorings, stairwells, ramps, catwalks and other elevated structures. These anti-skid surfaces reduce employee injuries from slips and falls. They can also help reduce injuries among valuable livestock.
Decibel reduction can greatly impact productivity in many types of industries. The sound deadening and vibration dampening characteristics of a LINE-X industrial coating on machinery, walls and other structures provides a quieter work environment.