Top Most Common Uses for Line-X Products
- Fish boat holds
- Hail, bird, traffic protection over polyurethane foam
- Holding pond liners & secondary containment on geotextile fabric
- Pipelines (for corrosion control)
- Protect foam flotation billets from mechanical and hydrocarbon damage
- Roof coatings for metal decks
- Sealing manholes from water infiltration
- Tank linings for primary and secondary containment
- To protect concrete sewage manholes from H2S
Agricultural Applications for LINE-X include:
LINE-X offers the perfect solution for many agricultural applications including:
- Fertilizer Plants and Transport equipment.
- Agricultural and Dairy operations rely on LINE-X industrial coatings to protect silos,feed containers,barn floors,stalls and conveyor systems, while providing an antiskid surface for livestock. LINE-X is also a terrific solution for manure containment.
- Food Processing Facilities: Walk-in freezers/refrigerators,concrete floors,walls.work tables.
- Storage tanks
- Livestock Trailers: exterior treatment for abrasion/corrosion resistance, interior for excellent clean-ability & anti-skid surface.
COMMERCIAL Uses for LINE-X include:
- Walk-In Coolers/Freezers
- Work Tables
- Wet Stations
- Millwork - Cupboards
- Floors and Walls
INDUSTRIAL Uses for LINE-X include:
- Heavy equipment
- Secondary containment
- Decking & Flat Beds
- Storage Areas & Tanks
- Wastewater Treatment & Containment
- Pipe Coatings
- Food Processing & Storage areas
Marine Applications for LINE-X include:
- Boat hulls, decks & cargo holds
- Marine ramps & docks
Sea water & list-control
- Boat trailers, fenders & steps
- Oar tips, ladders, vents, ducts, grating, & doors
- Buoys, polystyrene floatation encapsulation
- Personal watercraft surface protection
PAXCON Protective Coatings is revolutionizing the defense and military world by providing quality protective polymer coatings to include a wide range of applications:
- Government, military and private buildings around the globe, including the U.S. Pentagon.
- Helicopter pads
- HMMWVs (Humvees)
- Coating of small-arms protective inserts for military ballistic vests
- Naval applications such as boat and submarine decks, and marine gangways
- Civil and peacetime applications such as flight simulators, storage cases and UAV launch trailers
- And more!
LINE-X enhances your Safety Program in a number of ways …
- Fire-rated products
- Anti-slip surfacing for platforms, utility spaces & equipment.
- Secondary containment.
- Improved cleanability & maintenance.
- Color coding systems.
- Blast protection.
LINE-X® industrial coatings provide safe, anti-slip surfaces for any work environment, whether it is in a rural agricultural setting or on the factory floor. Application areas include concrete floorings, stairwells, ramps, catwalks and other elevated structures. These anti-skid surfaces reduce employee injuries from slips and falls. They can also help reduce injuries among valuable livestock.
Decibel reduction can greatly impact productivity in many types of industries. The sound deadening and vibration dampening characteristics of a LINE-X industrial coating on machinery, walls and other structures provides a quieter work environment.
LINE-X offers the BEST PROTECTION AGAINST:
- Blast Force Mitigation